List of Cosmetic Surgery, Dermatology and Lasers Doctors
In Aesthetic surgery we provide comprehensive treatment in the following areas.
View Our Youtube Gallery
View Our Photo Gallery
- Abdominoplasty: reshaping and firming of the abdomen
- Blepharoplasty: eyelid surgery
- Mammoplasties: Breast augmentations for small and atrophic breasts, Reduction mammoplasty in women with gigantomastia (uncomfortably large breasts) and for men with gynecomastia, Mastopexy ( Lifting or reshaping of breasts to make them less saggy, often after weight loss after a pregnancy, for example).
- Rhinoplasty ("nose job"): reshaping of the nose
- Liposuction ("suction lipectomy"): removal of fat deposits by traditional suction technique or ultrasonic energy to aid fat removal
- Calf Augmentation: done by silicone implants or fat transfer to add bulk to calf muscles
- Lip augmentation: alter the appearance of the lips by increasing their fullness through surgical enlargement with lip implants or nonsurgical enhancement with injectable fillers
- Cheiloplasty: surgical reconstruction of the lip
- Otoplasty ("ear surgery"/"ear pinning"): reshaping of the ear, most often done by pinning the protruding ear closer to the head.
- Rhytidectomy ("face lift"): removal of wrinkles and signs of aging from the face. Neck lift: tightening of lax tissues in the neck. This procedure is often combined with a facelift for lower face rejuvenation. Browplasty ("brow lift" or "forehead lift"): elevates eyebrows, smooths forehead skin. Midface lift ("cheek lift"): tightening of the cheeks
- Genioplasty: augmentation of the chin with an individual's bones or with the use of an implant, usually silicone, by suture of the soft tissue
- Cheek augmentation ("cheek implant"): implants to the cheek and dimple creation
- Orthognathic Surgery: altering the upper and lower jaw bones (through osteotomy) to correct jaw alignment issues and correct the teeth alignment
- Fillers injections: collagen, fat, and other tissue filler injections, such as hyaluronic acid
- Brachioplasty ("Arm lift"): reducing excess skin and fat between the underarm and the elbow
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation or laser resurfacing: the lessening of depth of facial pores and exfoliation of dead or damaged skin cells
- Zygoma reduction / augmentation plasty: reducing /increasing the facial width by performing osteotomy and resecting part of the zygomatic bone and arch
- Jaw reduction: reduction of the mandible angle to smooth out an angular jaw and creating a slim jaw line.
- Hair transplantation: Hair transplantation of scalp or eye brows or moustache / beard are is done using scalp or body hair with either FUT or FUE techniques. These surgeries are safe and without any side effects improving the facial appearance and self esteem of an individual to a great extent.